Please cut and paste the highlighted text below into a new email, fill it out in FULL and send to
**To book in you must agree to the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page**
First and Last Name:
Preferred artist to book with:
Discription of tattoo, placement and size:
-Attach any reference photos you may have
**Terms and conditions**
1. All appointments require a non-refundable/transferable deposit. If you need to reschedule your appointment we need 48hrs notice via the email link on this page. There is no viable excuse to miss your appointment without losing your deposit unless, you give us 48hrs notice, have a doctors note, or a current positive covid test.
2. We don't do realism tattoos here. Please check our portfolios before you book. We only do tattoos with black outlines that will stand the test of time. Also because of irregular healing and longevity issues we don't do color outline or white outline tattoos.
3. If you have a skin condition like psoriasis, eczema, thin or overly wrinkly skin, scars or cuts that would prevent us from doing the tattoo the day of, please let us know ahead of time and we will setup a consultation to assess your skin and see if it can be tattooed. Failure to disclose this will result in loss of your deposit if we cannot do your tattoo the day of your appointment.
4. We do not guarantee hands, feet or elbows or knees. If you need these areas touched up we will have to charge you our hourly rate ($150/hr) for the time to touch them up. The minimum price of $100 also applies.
5. Gift cards are transferable but are non-refundable.
6. Please confirm an appointment date and time with us before sending a deposit. If you sent a deposit without approval and then our schedules don't line up and I have to send an unapproved deposit back, I will charge a $5 service fee for the time to do so.
7. You must be 18 years old to get tattooed here and you must come by yourself. Think of it as a doctors/dentist appointment, do you bring a chaperone to those appointments? It's a small shop and we need to concentrate, chaperones usually do not help us concentrate.
8.Last but not least; If you are booking for someone else, you must get them to read these rules and agree before booking them in.